What are the Unique Features of the Amazon Prime Video?
- To enjoy the Amazon Prime Video, you need to be the member of the Amazon Prime
- If you don’t have Amazon Prime membership, you can rent or purchase the videos from the Amazon Prime
- To stream the contents related to the Amazon Prime Video, you need to first have the Roku account
- You can have the rented videos for 24-48 hours
- The Roku offers the Prime Video in the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and the UK
How to Access Amazon Prime Movies?
- To stream the movies and the videos from the Amazon Prime Video all you need to have the Amazon Prime membership
- Amazon Prime offers you with the 30 days of a free trial
- Even on the free trial, you can access thousands of movies, series, and the tv-shows
- Additionally, they offer you with the unlimited two days of free shipping
What are the Steps to be Done on the Roku Device Before you Watch Amazon Prime on Roku?
- Connect the Roku to the power outlet using the power cable
- Turn on the Roku device
- Make sure that the Roku device is synced with the Roku account
- Moreover, if you don’t have the Roku account, then visit our Roku device activation link site and get the best guidance to create the Roku account
- Ensure that you establish a healthy network connection to the Roku device before you start the activation steps
How to Add Amazon Prime to Roku?
- Switch on the Roku and navigate to the Roku channel hub
- Type the Amazon Prime Video on the channel hub
- After getting the search result, proceed with the installation process
- Wait until the search result is over and start processing the download and installation process
- Open the channel and fill the sign-in credentials using the Amazon Prime membership credentials
- Once this is done, you are all set to stream the contents that are available on the Amazon Prime Video
- Finally, refresh the home page of the Roku and check the subscription channel list
- Ensure that the Amazon Prime Video is available on the Roku
How Do I Stream the Amazon Prime Video on Roku on Your Roku Mobile App?
You can also add the channels and the app even via the Roku mobile application. If you are using the Roku mobile app, you can start to process the steps for the Amazon Prime Video on the Roku mobile app.
- Open the Roku mobile app on your mobile
- Scroll down on the channel page
- Choose the channel’s icon at the bottom and enter the channel store option
- On the find tab, search for the Amazon Prime Video app
- Click the add channel option and add the channel on the Roku via the Roku mobile app
While you turn on the Roku, you need to establish the network on the Roku. Then you need to provide the Amazon Prime Video membership credentials to view the content from the Amazon Prime Video. As this is the subscription channel, the Amazon account details are mandatory one to stream the contents
What is the Troubleshooting Issue in Roku Amazon Prime?
Even though you make the activation steps carefully, you might get some troubleshooting issues while activating the Amazon Prime Video on the Roku.
Ensure the Network Availability
check that you have entered the proper network connection on the Roku device. Also, check that you have entered the correct and accurate SSID and the passkey to connect the Roku device to the network. Additionally, make sure that the router has the proper signal strength. It is also good to check by connecting some other device to the router to ensure the signal strength.
Restart Your Roku Device
Resolve the issue by restarting the Roku device, navigate to the settings and system option from the Roku device. Choose the system restart option and make the Roku device to restart and process the steps for the channel activation.
Ensure the Audio Settings
If you could not get the proper audio results, enter the settings option, and check that the audio output is set correctly on the device.
Uninstall and Reinstall the Channel
Now, if you have tried all the settings to resolve the issue in the Roku device while you activate the channel, then you can try this step to uninstall and reinstall the channel. After you uninstall the channel, make sure that the issue has been resolved. Once this is done, you can again reinstall the channel by processing the steps given.
For further details on the Roku Amazon Prime setup, get in touch with our customer support team, and resolve the issues.